Thu, June, 9 7:00 pm
HKUST Digital MBA for Global Leaders is inviting you to a free info session and sample class on Thursday, Jun 9, 2022, from 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Hong Kong GMT+8 time).
At the DiMBA Info Session & Sample Class on Jun 9 (Thu), Prof. Abhiroop Mukherjee will discuss the applications of alternative macro data and how it can guide better and faster investment decisions for investors and corporates.
Join now to experience the reality of digital learning through the 1st virtual classroom in Asia and learn more about how DiMBA can expand your future opportunity without boundaries!
- Date: Jun 9 (Thu), 2022
- Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Hong Kong GMT+8 time | Click here to convert it into your time zone)
- Format: Live Class via Virtual Classroom
- What will you learn from this session?
- DiMBA Program Introduction
- Virtual Sample Class “Alt data: Eye in the sky?” by Prof. Abhiroop Mukherjee
- Q&A Session
About the Speaker
Prof. Abhiroop Mukherjee is an Associate Professor of Finance at HKUST. He holds a PhD from Yale University and is the winner of the prestigious prizes Winner of Franklin Prize for Teaching Excellence and Winner of Dean’s List for Teaching Excellence.
About HKUST DiMBA Program
- 1st online mba in Asia offered by a top global University. Same degree certificate as traditional HKUST MBA
- 1st Tech/Green MBA in Asia: goes beyond traditional MBA, on top of solid business foundation, also added tech & sustain elements
- Designed for senior managers, along with HKUST DiMBA’s dedicated learning platform & EdTech, students will have full control of their learning beyond the limitations of time, place and pace
- HKUST DiMBA Intake 2021 class has brought together senior business leaders from different parts of Asia, Europe and North America. Representing a wide range of industry and functions including medical doctor, dentist, consultant, data scientist and entrepreneur.