We’re Hiring Global University Relationship Manager at Global Admissions
Are you a people-person who likes developing successful win-win relationships? Are you looking for a career change and excited to work in a fast growing global edtech platform to help universities internationalise? And to help change international students’ lives by helping them studying abroad?
We’re looking for a globally minded, university relationship manager to take our university relationships to the next level.
About Global Admissions
Global Admissions is the leading online platform for international students to apply to universities abroad, and for universities to do international marketing and recruitment. www.globaladmissions.com.
We also manage the leading study in China platform: www.china-admissions.com.
Our purpose is to help students to grow by giving them the information and tools they need to help them make one of the most important decisions of their life: choosing where and which program to study. We do this through our online platform and working closely with universities.
The pandemic has brought huge changes to the global economy and international education industry, through this time Global Admissions has continued to grow by relentlessly improving our platform and service to meet the needs of our customers.
We partner with over 1000 top universities and have over 200,000 registered students.
- You’ll be managing the university relationships ensuring we hit targets on marketing and operations of admissions of international students
- Communicating issues with our tech, content, admissions and recruitment team to find solutions
- Sharing reports and coordinating with our team to ensure they’re satisfied
- Resolving any issues that come up with our operations and marketing campaigns
- Renew existing contracts with universities and sending invoices
- Reaching out to new universities and giving them proposals
- Building, developing a university relationship team in the future as we expand
- Growing our relationships with recruitment agencies around the world
- Native level English. German, Spanish, French and Chinese is an advantage.
- Understanding of digital marketing, recruitment and / or admissions is preferred
- 3-12 years’+ of client relationship experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
We are a multinational team that is remote first, registered in Hong Kong, China, Beijing, China and London, UK. In our team we have some of the most talented people in the industry who are dedicated, ambitious, have high standards, and are great fun to work with and learn from. Together we are continually pushing and helping each other to grow.
The salary is competitive, with full social insurance and work visa support for internationals and performance commissions so there is no limit to your earning potential. We have a results oriented culture with a flexible schedule and national and international travel opportunities.
If you’re interested in working with us please send your CV to email@example.com
The next step
Sound interesting to you? We’d love to hear from you
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we’ll set up a time for a chat