We are Global Admissions, on a mission to create the world’s largest and best online platform for international students to study abroad.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious International Student Recruitment Manager to join our leadership team to drive our growth with students to the next level.
We are a remote-first multinational team based in China, UK, and Dubai and we operate two of the world’s leading online platforms for studying abroad: China Admissions and Global Admissions. We have 200,000+ registered students . We cooperate with 1,500 universities, including China’s top universities, and leading universities around the world. We are improving the experience and success rate of applying to universities around the world.
– Reviewing new students that comes in to our platform
– Being our first point of contact for new students
– Having consultations with students their parents to help explore their options, and introducing our services
– Driving our student sales growth, revenue and success rates
– Sharing ideas with our tech team on how to automate and improve the students’ application process
– Content creation – articles, videos to support the student application process
– Invoicing and contracts
– Other activities to help our platform growth
– Fast, concise and effective communication
– Highly ambitious
– Fluency in English. Other languages are an advantage
– Alignment with our company values: Caring, Learning, Excellence, Focus, and Speed
We are seeking a candidate who:
– Is ambitious and entrepreneurial
– Takes ownership of the role and acts as a leader and owner with ideas and leadership
– Has an open mind
– Full stack – can think from different perspectives
– Commits to excellence
– Cares about students and fellow team members
– Is looking for a long term position
Why work with us?
– Learning opportunities and personal growth to work in a fast growing startup
– Work and development with some of the smartest people in the industry
– International culture
– Travel opportunities
– Competitive pay with attractive incentives based on performance
– Long term role with huge opportunities as we expand
To apply, submit your application, resume (CV), and a brief description of your experience., introduce yourself and explain why you’re interested in this role to email@example.com
We will request shortlisted candidates to send a brief 1-3 minute introductory video, we will then have two phone interviews. For successful candidates we usually start with a 3-5 day paid trial project.